Marc Jacob is releasing a new foundation on Tuesday, July 21, 2015, after researching these two foundations, they are completely different formulas and the claims are all together incomparable! So, the question becomes, will you purchase or pass!
- Retails $48.00/1.0oz
- 16 Shades
- Anti aging, long-wearing, awakens skin
- Buoyancy Gel technology enhances foundation~ never settles into lines.
- Versatile formula builds from natural to full coverage
- Skin-friendly, hydrating ingredients
- Retails for $55.00/0.75oz
- 22 Shades
- 24 Hours of full coverage
- Full coverage in a dot
- Contains twice as much pigment
- Leaves soft-matte finish
- No Parabens, No Sulfates, No Phthalates
The new bottle is sleeker, cost more, is a pure pigment, has increased shade range, has a dropper compared to the pump of Genius Gel! Both need to be shaken well, you have more control of newer foundation & seems you would use less since it is a pigment! While the newest formula has a broader shade range, it does not benefit women of deeper complexions! The deepest shade for both foundations are #86 (Cocoa Deep)
P.S. I own the Genius Gel, I have only used it once and wasn’t very impressed, it could have been my application method! I will try again, I might have to trade up, we will see!
Until Next Time!😍😍😍😍
Instagram/Pinterest : Jazzibi404