DIOR NUDE AIR. VS. RE(MARC)ABLE.
Dior Nude Air Serum SPF 20
- Retail $53.00/1oz
- 8 shades
- Lightweight Foundation Serum
- Sheer Finish
- Creates a nude makeup look
- Formulated with SPF 25
- The serum’s high-precision dropper deposits an undetectable film of makeup onto the skin, while its soft-focus agents and glazed pigments instantly produces an even-looking complexion that archives the right amount of coverage for a radiant, sheer finish.
Apply with the fingertips or using the Backstage Light Coverage Fluid Foundation Brush No. 11, blending the foundation from the center of the face outwards.
Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate
- Retail $55.00/0.75 oz
- 22 shades
- Ultra-Lightweight, oil-free foundation concentrate
- 24 hour full coverage
- Contains twice as much pigment as a leading full-coverage foundation
- It’s infused with innovative ingredients that completely cover with spot-on perfection
- This foundation has a one-of-a-kind dot applicator that allows for custom coverage.
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates
Shake Re(marc)able, using the dot applicator, place three to four dots on the face. (For best results, start with less and blend before adding more.) blend with the The Face 3 Buffing Foundation Brush in circular motions to blend seamlessly.
Larger Shade Range, Ultra Light Weight, Traceless On Skin, Very Skin Like, Cremy Consistently, A Little Go’s A Very Long Way
(Dior Nude Air)
Less Expensive, Full Fluid Ounce, Nude/Sheer Finish
The Marc Jacobs is less sanitary because it is creamier, the dotter has to come in contact with skin, or surface on/before application of foundation, while the Dior has a strong scent (pleasant) is a thinner consistently, the dropper doesn’t touch any surface! (Dior flows freely from dropper) because the Dior is a nude to sheer coverage to start, it’s not meant to build up to full coverage, while the Marc Jacobs is full coverage, you can sheer it out to your desired taste, yes, you get less, but, since it is so pigmented, you will use considerable less( my first application was a train wreck, I used to much, 3 dots) I don’t care for full coverage foundations, but this is absolutely great, all of the claims have been true so far! Don’t forget the Dior has SPF in it, so this is idea if your going to be in the sun!
I know it seems like the Marc Jacobs blows the Dior Nude Air out of the water, yes, it does, I compared the two because of the dropper(dotter)/serum like formula. It is clear that Marc Jacobs wins this battle!
Until Next Time!😍😍😍😍😍