L’Oréal. VS. Stila.
- Stila eyeliners retail for $22.00/0.01oz, can be purchased at Sephora, Ulta, and http://www.stilacosmetics.com
- 29 colors available
- They are twist up, no sharpening required
- Soft and creamy, depending on color
- Color payoff is average
- L’Oréal Silkissime eyeliner pencil retail for $8.99/0.03oz at Ulta, prices vary, depending on store, but you can use coupons for additional discount($7.99 at Target/Walmart)
- 10 colors available
- The pencils need to be sharpened
- The pencils are smudge proof
- Last for 16 hours
L’Oréal wins this hands down! The eyeliners are creamier, better color payoff, easier to access by the masses, less expensive, despite having to sharpen, you get more product, the Stila eyeliner twist up sometimes get stuck, some of the colors are chalky and tug at the skin, the L’Oréal eyeliner blend effortlessly! I was so impressed with the L’Oréal eyeliners, Im seriously reconsider my decision about buying drugstore makeup!
Until Next Time!😍😍😍😍