Feel the energy of the night with Tarte’s clay-infused eye & cheek palette featuring eight eyeshadows in a mix of neutral, plum and smoky shades. The limited edition palette retails for $38.00/can be purchased at http://www.sephora.com, http://www.tartecosmetics.com or http://www.ulta.com
- Full Moon (matte beige)
- Charged Up (silvery taupe)
- Dark Drive (matte dark chocolate)
- Stone Unturned (matte taupe)
- Up Too Slate (smoky plum)
- Misty Mauve (matte mauve)
- Power Plum (matte dark plum)
- Lunar Eclipse (matte black)
- Crystal Sparks (champagne highlighter)
- Unearthed (pinky nude blush)
This palette reminds me of the Tarlette Palette with some added shimmer, the highlight is pretty, but the blush is to light for my skin tone! Initially, I planned to purchase palette and brush, but the more I thought about, I changed my mind! I have other palettes with the same color schemes!
Swirl Power Cheek Brush
I saw this brush, I instantly had to have it, I own several Tarte brushes and they perform great, plus I love the bamboo handles! To be honest, the brush is very reminisce of NARS Ita brush!
A blush and contour brush designed with a flat bamboo handle and soft, synthetic bristles. The brush retails for $34.00! I still may buy this, but I’m passing for now!
If I change my mind about either, I will update post!
Instagram/Pinterest: jazzibi404 & iamjazzy__