- Becca is known for their high quality/show stopping cosmetic line, they recently released this new primer, which retails for $38.00/1.0oz, you can purchase at http://www.ulta.com and http://www.sephora.com (I could not find on http://www.beccacosmetics.com)
- More than just a primer, it’s the secret behind the iconic BECCA glow. Infused with three unique Filtering Luminescent Pearls, each one adds a different drop of diffused light. Blended together, they result in a first of its kind, lightweight, whipped fluid that creates a smooth canvas and acts as an instant filter. Blurs imperfections and gives skin a healthy, luminescent glow.
- A makeup primer to help blur imperfections and impart a radiant glow.
What it does:
- Backlight Priming Filter creates a canvas for your makeup, extending its wear from day to night. Infused with three unique Filtering Luminescent Pearls, each one adds a different drop of diffused light. Blended together, they impart a first-of-its-kind, lightweight, whipped fluid that creates a smooth canvas and acts as an instant filter, while the vitamin E-enriched formula minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Backlighting acts as an instant filter, creating a diffused, soft-focused radiance that allows your complexion to catch light for a glowing look. Infused with Becca’s proprietary blend of crushed pearls, this primer achieves a lit-from-within look, healthy-looking effect.
How to apply:
- Apply a thin layer to moisturized skin from the center of the face outward. Wait a few seconds and apply makeup as usual or wear alone.
Not blended vs. blended into the skin!
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- – Parabens
- – Sulfates
- – Phthalates
(Gives you a glow, dewy finish, lightly scented, no glitter, no heavy shine, idea for normal to dry skin, but would be ok for normal to combination skin, I’m a oily girl, I generally always stay away from anything with radiant in the title, this would be no different!)
Until Next Time!😍😍😍