A limited edition wardrobe of powders, blushes, bronzer and the debut of the new Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder. Retails for $80.00, you can sign up for wait list on http://www.hourglasscosmetics.com as of today. (I received the email today)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed to give you everything you need to finish, brighten, contour and highlight your skin in a single compact.
- Features the new Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder in Iridescent Strobe Light, an illuminating strobing powder designed to emulate the way in which strobe lights capture and reflect light on the face. Can be used wet for a more intense highlight.
- All products in the palette are universally flattering and deliver a multidimensional luminescence to every skintone, making it appear softer and lit-from-within.
- Unlike traditional powder, blush and bronzer, which tend to be flat, all Ambient Lighting products use Photoluminescent Technology to filter out harsh light and refine the appearance of the complexion.
- Enhances skin in any type of light, including flash photography.
- Compact design and large mirror ideal for travel.
Palette includes 6 shades:
- IRIDESCENT STROBE LIGHT (NEW): A rose pearl powder that gives a refined glow to the complexion.
- LUMINOUS FLUSH: A champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer.
- MOOD EXPOSURE: A soft plum blush fused with Mood Light to brighten the complexion.
- LUMINOUS BRONZE LIGHT – a medium tan shade fused with Luminous Light for a softer, candlelit warmth.
- DIM LIGHT: A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion.
- DIFFUSED LIGHT: A soft, warm, pale yellow powder that conceals redness and gives skin clarity
FREE OF: Parabens, Talc, Fragrance, Nanoparticle, and Gluten
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light or Diffused Light all over face as a finishing powder.
2. Apply Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Iridescent Strobe Light to the high points of the face – tops of cheeks, bridge of nose, brow bone and cupid’s bow. Can be used wet for a more intense highlight.
3. Contour hollows of cheeks and forehead with Ambient®Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light.
• DIM LIGHT~A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones.
• INCANDESCENT LIGHT~ (exclusive to the palette): An opalescent pearl powder that brightens the complexion with a celestial glow.
This is the blush palette from last year, it was limited edition from what I gather, retailed for $58.00/ including one shade (Incandescent Electra) that’s exclusive to the palette. Luminous Flush and Mood Exposure are permanent blushes in their colloection.
F.Y.I……….. with the new holiday 2015 palette, you get 3 new shades and 3 repromoted shades!
(I don’t own any of their blushes, so I’m excited to get this palette, I own the Ambient Lighting Palette, but only Dim Light will be repeated, so this will be on my list!)
P.S. ………Individual Ambient Lighting powders retail for $45.00 and $35.00 for single blushes! So this is most definitely at deal……it’s a $240.00 value!
Until Next Time: 😍😍😍
Instagram/Pinterest: Jazzibi404, Iamjazzy__