With the season rapidly changing, I thought I would share some of my go to skincare products, I have oily-combination skin that is acne prone. I first tried this back in 2008/2009 when it was limited edition and I loved it, now permanent, it is a staple in my skincare regiment, it is a great sugar-based exfoliator that applies easily and evenly without clumping up and falling away, it foams & lathers up as you massage in your skin.
- Gentle enough to use 2/3 per week
- Works immediately, leaves my skin feeling soft and clean
- Does not dry out my skin, nor does it feel stripped of all my nature oils
- Only a small amount is needed
- No strong scent
- Does not break me out
- Travel friendly
- Can be used on face and body
- Messy ~ (I only use in the shower)
- Price point (continues to increase in price and decrease in amount of product)
A dual-purpose cleansing and exfoliating scrub that blends natural volcanic ash with fine sugar crystals. Highly effective, the mineral-rich, concentrated formula foams on to refine and unclog the skin and add instant moisture, leaving skin feeling soft and comfortably clean. Rinses off with warm water.
KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
- Exfoliates skin
- Smoothes skin
- Controls oil
- For all skin types
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Smooth a small amount of product evenly over moist skin.
- Wash off with tepid water.
- Use one to three times per week.
By the way!
If you are looking for a more organic option, I highly recommend LUSH “Dark Angel”, they are comparable in price and results, the only reason I stopping buying “Dark Angel” is because it would expire before I could finish it and it is frequently sold out.
Until Next Time😍😍😍😍