For this weeks installment of Skincare Sunday, I am featuring the Sephora brand “Rose Mask” it retails for $5.00, can be purchased in store or online, I received mine in a free skincare sample bag, I could not wait to try it, my skin has been extra dry lately, so, I’m looking for all the extra hydration I can get.
What it is formulated to do:
- Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the delicate skin around the eyes and achieving a brighter, more revitalized eye look. The fiber masks perfectly hug the small contours under the eye for better penetration of the active ingredients.
- Rose Eye Mask: Replenishes the delicate eye contour and gives an immediate radiance boost for a plumper, fresher, and brighter look.
- -Remove the protective film from both white fiber patches.
- -Position the patches under each eye area, as shown in the diagram on the package.
- -Leave them on for 15 minutes, then remove and gently massage any excess product into the skin.
- -No need to rinse.
What else you need to know:
These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use.
Research results~Rose Eye Mask:
In a use test on 20 volunteers after 21 days of use:
- – 100% found that they had a more luminous look
- – 100% found that looks were brighter
- – 100% found that the eye contour skin was moisturized
My First Impression……….
The mask is really easy and convenient to use, cool and refreshing, yet, the Rose scent is very overwhelming, gave me a headache, instantly, the 15 minutes was torture! It left my skin sticky/tacky to touch. (I wanted to wash my face immediately after removing the mask) My skin did not feel more moisturized, while it does appear brighter and more supple on first glance, I’m certain that you would have to use it regularly to see full benefit of product, I am looking forward to trying the other mask in this collection, due to scent, I will not purchase this mask, I hope this 1st impression was helpful!
Until Next Time!😍😍😍😍😍😍